Advantages over conventional lightning rods:
• Electromagnetic inductions (which damage electronic equipment) are avoided
• It prevents the lightning strike from causing damage to people close to the impact
• The conventional lightning rod does not guarantee that the strike will fall exactly on the lightning rod. Furthermore, lightning strikes may have branches falling onto the building structure. The Inhibitor Lightning Rod prevents that from happening.
• Hemispherical metal plate and circular polycarbonate plate pierced by a steel bolt with a cap nut on top. Inside the concavity there are semiconductor sands. The lower terminal is connected to a ground wire through which current produced as a result of ion discharge from the environment is driven.
• Weight: 3750 gr
• Coverage: Up to 60 meters radius with only 1 inhibitor. Expandable with Field Extenders or more Inhibitor Lightning rods, depending on the project.
• Supported load: 100 KA
About the company:
Prototal has been manufacturing Inhibitor Lightning Rods for over 20 years; the Inhibitor Lightning Rod has been placed in more than 1,000 installations and none of them has been struck by any lightning. Prototal has the product patent.
Depending on the installation project. Please ask for more information if you are interested.